Thursday, November 8, 2012

First Day With Mrs. Marisa!


Yesterday was the first day with Mrs. Marisa. I emailed her throughout the day checking on them and could not wait until 5 to see my babies! Monks seemed happy to see me and hugged me and when I saw Pips she looked at me and smiled and ran towards me but then I realized she was just chasing their cat. I picked her up and made her love on me. I was told they were very well behaved and they had a great day. She also told me they have big appetites lol Monks never took a nap but Pippa did for about an hour and 15 minutes. Not quite what my little sleeping beauty is used to lol but she will get there. I think they just need some time to adjust to their new sitter and surroundings. When we left, the kids seemed fine but buckling them in the car became hell. Pippa screamed and cried and Aikman cried hysterically. They both whined the whole way home. I made dinner as soon as we got home and we sat down to eat. We asked Aikman all about his day and he told us everything. He was very excited and said how much fun he had had. I asked him if Pippa was a good girl and he said yes. I bathed the kids about 6:30 and by the time they were all clean and the diaper bag was packed for the next day, it was almost 7 and Pippa could not stay awake. I put her to bed. Monks must have just been hungry and sleepy because once he ate and relaxed after his bath, he was back to his super sweet self and cuddled with me on the couch while we watched X Factor and The Voice. I love when he sees it on TV and says “yes, the battle rounds!” Lol. Yes, my 3 year old loves the singing shows like I do. I put him to bed right at 8 and he fell asleep crazy fast. My poor babies had played so much they were worn out! I am glad they had a good day and I look forward to hearing about their second day this afternoon. I sure do miss them right now.

Mrs. Marisa emailed me these two pics from their first day. How adorable are they? I love it! My little musicians. 



2 comments: