Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Funny Stories Of My Crazy Babies


The other night Monks was trying to stall going to bed. I told him to go pee one last time and he did. He then said he needed to try and poop. He tried (although he never really had to go) so then I said well you can go to bed and if you have to poop you can get up. He then came to me to put his diaper on for the night and this was our conversation:

Monks: Oh my mouth is dirty. I need a bath first.
Me: Well you can just clean your mouth with a wipe and you will be fine.
Monks: (really laying there thinking) um, well my hands is dirty so I think I need a bath.
Me: We can easily wash your hands if they need washing. It’s time for bed.
Monks: (looking around just TRYING to think of something) momma, my penis and butt is sooooo dirty, I need a bath!
Me: Stop yourself, it is bedtime and you are going to bed. Tell Daddy good night.
Monks: (sighs) Okay.

What a stinker! He was trying hard to get me to keep him up. Crazy boy. I love how his little mind works. He just kills me.

Last night we ate dinner at Tio and Tia’s. We had some enchilada soup. Man it was great! Jenny and I gave the kids other things to eat since it was a little spicy. Monks was eating his food and then this was our conversation:

Monks: Momma, you think I could get some soup?
Me: Okay, it is kind of spicy so I will just give you a little.
Monks: Do you think it’s possible I could have a lot?
Me: (laughing) okay.
I gave him a small bowl and put some cheese in it. He had to let it cool first but then he ate it! He loved it and kept telling us how “mad good” it was. It was spicy and he even said a few times yeah, its spicy but it’s so mad good! He ate it with chips and hot sauce.

When we left, it was pretty cool out and so the kids had on their big jackets. As we pulled in our driveway Monks told us “it’s gonna be so cold outside tonight so I think you should bring in Apollo because he is so precious and I love him.” I said okay sweetheart I will. How is he the sweetest boy always thinking of others? I did let Apollo in last night of course and this morning around 7:15 when I was about to get the kids up, I let him back outside. Monks came in the living room and went straight to the kitchen and said where’s Apollo? I said he is outside and he said but it’s so cold! Why he not inside? I said it was okay and that I had just let him out. He then told me but it’s still cold out momma! I said well it won’t be for long, the sun is up and it is nowhere near as cold as it is at night when the sun is not out. He finally believed me and started getting dressed.

Devin and I were talking last night as Apollo laid on the couch about how old he is. He was born in 2003 and just had his birthday November 6. Our pup just turned 9! That is old in dog years and for German Shepherds! We are so thankful though he has no hip problems or back problems like some larger dogs. It is just sad to think of because we bought Apollo our first year we moved in our house. Both the kids just adore him and I hate that he won’t have many more years left, especially now at Aikman’s age, being that he can really play with him. Monks even knows several of his commands and will tell him to sit or stay or lay down when giving him treats. All his commands are in German so to hear Monks say them is beyond precious. He is so gentle with the kids and even as babies he always was. He never got jealous or anything. He has been the perfect family dog. So sweet, loving, protective and gentle. That’s our pup for you!



Monday night Tio and Tia and Adrian came over and we all had dinner and then played some games. We had a Signs meal and we had some chips and hot sauce with it. Pippa saw everyone dipping their chips in the hot sauce and so she pointed and wanted some. Tio took her chip and fake dipped it and then handed it to her. She looked at it and then at him and stared at him like um, excuse me? We all laughed and then he did it again but this time he acted like he took a bite after and went mmmm and then handed it to her. She gave him another dirty look and did her grunt/scream she does when you make her mad. I told him dip it for her then and let her eat it if she was going to be ugly. (Number 1 mom here lol) Finally he gave her a tiny bit on the chip and she smiled big as he handed it to her and ate it. She got what she wanted. Crazy crazy girl. She was like no sir, you’re not fooling me! I love that girl so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment