Monday, November 19, 2012

That Crazy Aikman


Mrs. Marisa told me the other day that Aikman was such a character. She said that she had made him a grilled cheese (which he won’t eat ever) and he took a small bite for her. She said he then told her “well say thank you for trying it!” Lol. Little creep. She also said he told her she was “such a funny girl” and when she said “oh yeah?” that he said “yeah babe-beee!” I told you all he is hilarious! I don’t exaggerate!

I love how he tells Pippa these things daily:

Hey sweet girl, did you sleep good?
Well hi precious girl!
Where's my sweet girl??
Oh come here you sweet baby girl!
Where's my Pips??

He is so sweet to her and the other morning I had to laugh. My dad used to always say "Did you sleep like a big dog or a little pup? and then of course we would answer him with one. I try to always ask Monks that. The other morning I was getting Pippa's clothes ready and Monks stood on the edge of her crib and said "Hi precious girl! Did you sleep like a big dog or a little pup? A little rhino!? How sweet baby girl!" 

He then turned to tell me she slept like a rhino. I said monkey, a rhino isn't even an option and he shrugged and said "that's what hers told me!" 

Random pic but this was Monks with Apollo the other night. We get orders each night to bring him in so he won't get cold. He wants him to sleep with him so bad. I told Devin he will have to bathe him and then one night maybe we can. I just know that giant dog will crawl in his bed with him. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment