Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Anderson......Family of 4!

We are very excited to announce in 2011 we will be expanding the Anderson family! We received the wonderful news that we are expecting a baby! It was a surprise but a great one! I have to admit I was a little nervous with everything going on with my mom but when that fear and doubt set in and I began to pray I knew I had nothing to worry about. I felt a little guilty for even questioning, well is this the right time? Seriously? There is not a better time!

We could not wait to tell our family and Devin wanted to wait until Christmas but um, this was December 9th and there was no way I could wait that long. You could not pay me to wait that long. I wanted to call my mom right then! So we found out on a Thursday by home test and received a definite confirmation the next day so Saturday morning we ran around like mad people to find a Big Brother shirt for Monks. I saw the most precious one on Etsy but really could not wait that long so we went and had one made that said “Soon To Be Big Brother”. After many texts and calls and bugging my brother and sister in law to death I finally had everyone at my mom’s house and we walked in with Monks wearing his shirt. Phil saw him first when we walked in and my mom was behind the tree decorating it and so everyone saw it but her and then finally she did. It was just as I imagined it! We cried and laughed and shared our whole story and just talked. Thanks guys for making that day perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment