Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Sweet Boy Knows Me Again!

Okay, so it had really been like a month since Aikman has called me Mom, Mama, Mommy, anything. Just one day I became Daddy. When I come home from work I am greeted with a hug and kiss and "Daddy!" even though he knows who Daddy is. I would correct him and say mommy and he would smile and still hug me and say Daddy. Um, okay. At least I still get the hugs and kisses.

Last night we went to Gigi's and we were watching Idol and he came out of another room and was just yelling Mama! Mama! Gigi looked at me and we both were like omg! since we had not heard it in so long and I said I am here monkey and he walked up to me, saying Mama over and over again, and reached for me. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me with the hugest open mouth kiss I have ever received. I felt his teeth on my lips lol When he leaned back he said Mama and smiled at me. I was on cloud nine and my heart exploded! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment