Friday, January 7, 2011

Every Dog Has Its Day

Monks is obsessed with cars and dogs. Not the actual dog itself, but their bark. Anytime he hears a dog bark, he barks. When he sees dogs on TV, he barks. He just loves to bark and has a mighty sweet bark if I may say so myself. The other day we went to Gigi’s and a house a few doors down has two boxers and they were barking. As soon as I put Aikman on the ground, he walked toward the dogs barking and pointing. It was hilarious.  Then one of those abused animals commercial came on with the sad music and he barked at them and then they showed a cat and he barked and I said no monkey, cats say meow. Then he saw a squirrel on another commercial and looked at me and barked but he barked like arf? As if to say well, does this thing bark? It was so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment