Friday, January 21, 2011

Our Ultrasound!

Yesterday we had our first ultrasound for Baby A! I was 13 weeks exactly and it was so exciting. How is a heartbeat the most precious sound in the world? Gosh, it is amazing. Our little guy/girl was a steady 153 beats per minute. She did confirm there is only one baby lol I hope you can see it in the pics! You can see the head, the body below and the dot by the head is its hand! It was waving at us. J I can’t wait for the next few months and we could not be happier. I showed Monks the pics when I got home and tried to point it all out and he smiled and laughed. He will be such a sweet big brother!

After the appointment, Devin brought me back to work and in the car he said I did not get a kiss since the appointment and so I kissed him and he thanked me for giving him two perfect babies and said he could not wait! My hormonal pregnant self just melted. J He is so sweet. I refer to the baby as “he” usually because I am like 70% sure it’s another sweet boy for us and I said I can’t wait to meet him and Devin said don’t say that and I said what and he said well, I kind of want a girl now. I was in shock. A few weeks ago he told Gigi he did not want a girl because he did not want to pay for a wedding! And then he told me he did not want a girl because he was not about to deal with boys and now he wants a baby girl. That made me laugh. She sure would have him wrapped around her finger that’s for sure!




Our precious baby!! I just wanna kiss it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment