Monday, January 24, 2011

Silent Treatment

Yesterday I had some picture frames on a table and a Valentine’s tin. Aikman was trying to put his car on the table and he hit my frames several times. I told him not to play up there and moved his car. He then put it back and moved a frame as he pushed his car. I then spanked him and took his car and told him not to touch. He cried for a few seconds and went in his room. He came out about three minutes later to get his push toy thing with those balls that pop and I said what you got monks and he turned and gave me a look like I am not talking to you yet and went back in his room. I turned to look at Devin and we both smiled and Devin said someone is mad at you and I said I guess so. A few minutes after that he crawls up on the couch by me with a book and I put my head in his lap and he read to me.

It was kind of sweet to me that he realizes feelings and was like you hurt mine, so you get the silent treatment but sad to think of that little look he gave me. Guess that is part of being a mommy. Oh well, the great definitely outweigh the not so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment