Monday, January 24, 2011

Spicy Sausage = Sneaky Monkey

Saturday morning we made eggs with sliced jalapeno sausage in it. I think the sausage is hot so we just gave Monks some eggs. I should have known better. As soon as saw the sausage on our plates he immediately pointed and said bite about 20 times before Devin gave him some. I was against it because it is hot but he loved it. He ate about 5 pieces and his eggs. My tough boy. J

After we ate, Devin and I sat on the couch watching a movie and Aikman played with all his cars in the recliner. He then saw Devin’s plate on the TV tray next to the chair. He leaned over the chair and grabbed a piece of sausage and ate it. He did it with the remaining three pieces and then went to play in his room. It was so funny how he reached for it and ate it like nothing and when he would notice us watching him, he would pause and smile and then go about his business. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment