Monday, January 10, 2011

Singing Songs

Monks loves singing songs! His favorites are:

Toot! Toot! Peanut Butter! ( he loves the toot part)
If You’re Happy And You Know It (he loves to stomp and says tomp! tomp!)
The Itsy Bitsy Spider (makes the most precious spider that climbs and his rain coming down is perfect)
Pat-A-Cake (his roll it up, roll it up looks like he is doing a little cumbia) I love it!

He loves to dance and sing! His dancing is precious because depending on the music, he will bob his head, move side to side, sway, or just straight boogie! I know I have mentioned it before but he loves this I pad commercial where it’s just a keyboard playing. He will come from another room and dance and the other day he was on the couch, had to get down and ran to dance in front of TV. He then moon walked! Lol It was so funny, he walked backwards moving his arms. I wish I had the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment