Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feverish Monkey

Well, sitter called and said Monks had a fever of 101.9 so I left to pick him. When I got there he came up to the gate and was just smiling and then started waving bye to everyone and even blew a kiss. I then took him home and dropped him off with Daddy. I gave him some Ibuprofen and he wanted his cup so I put some V8 Splash in it and he was drinking it and just as happy as can be. I don’t know if it is teeth related since that is so high, but I never know! Since Monks will be asleep for a good 2.5 to 3 hours I am just going to call in the morning and take him to Dr. Steadman so we can be sure. I just hate to have to wake him and take him today. My poor guy. That explains last night. Hope its not an ear infection. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment