Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A "Crappy" Time

My poor husband. Monk’s poor dad. I got a text from Devin a little while ago that had a picture in it. In the picture was my sweet boy’s crib…….with poop everywhere! He said he wondered why Aikman had not fallen asleep yet and heard him just talking and talking. Monks knows how to take off his diaper apparently and did just that when he did not want to take his nap and was dirty. Devin gave him a bath of course and had to change and wash all his bedding. Devin is not one for poop, not that anyone wants to play in it, but I can just picture him gagging as he cleaned it up. After about 25 minutes, I got a text with a picture of monks eating a snack and Devin wrote that it was a good thing monks was cute. J  
Normally I would be sad to miss a “first” but this one I have to admit, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment