Friday, October 22, 2010

I Want Candy!

My precious boy has had a real sweet tooth lately. Gigi has a square jar of M&M’s on a side table in her dining room and he will walk up to it and then look at us and then stand there. If you don’t respond by getting up to get him one, he will point at them and look at you like oh, you must not have got it, I want one of these. Who knew 3 M&M’s could make someone so happy? I have to be honest though, the whole melt in your mouth, not in your hands thing is a total lie. I have to make sure to give him one at a time or it gets messy. Every time we go to her house he goes over to them and waits for some. I like to hear them crunch when he bites down on them. He also ate a Sour Patch watermelon chew last night. He bit into it, made the best face and continued to chew it and leaned in for the rest.
He also had an obsession with these Lays BBQ chips yesterday. I really don’t think he has ever had one, but he kept pointing at the bag and wanting Tia to give him one. He was not feeling his pizza, only the chips. After a few we had to cut him off. He was not too happy but once he saw some tomatoes and roast and corn he was over the chips and ate his dinner.
When we got home Devin bathed him while I got his stuff ready for today. All I heard from the bathroom was laughter, splashing and Devin doing the best voices and sound effects for all his bath toys! How do guys know how to do that??  All I can do is like an English or Brooklyn accent and that does not sound too cool coming from a blue penguin or a purple walrus. Anyway, they had a great time in the bath and I walked in the room to find a naked monkey brushing his teeth.

2 comments:

  1. men > women (at least when it comes to voices)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao i'd love a penguin with a brooklyn accent. the other day i said a jack nicholson quote from departed and joann said i looked like him lol. felt proud

    ReplyDelete