Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Girl Update

I have been horrible updating about our baby girl! So sorry. Things have just been so busy the last few months but I promise we love her and are excited about her arrival soon! I was originally due the 28th of July but we have scheduled a c-section for the 22nd! In 21 days, we will have her with all of us! That makes me crazy to think about it. Our sweet baby girl. I am so ready, this heat has been unbelievable. My Captain just walked by back from lunch said 2 more months Sarah and I said for what and he said until the baby and I said um, no sir, don’t even say that, try three weeks and he said why did I think that and I said I don’t know but please don’t. Lol Everyone is ready to meet her! I also need to mention, nothing is definite, I will let you know come Tuesday, but we may change her name! I know I know, crazy right, everyone knows her as Olivia. Devin and I will decide this weekend! Stay tuned to find out what she may be named……….I had Monks say it last night and just about died. He said it perfect! Either way, we begin the countdown and are getting the final touches for her nursery this weekend. Oh, and I also got her bedding in. Um, can you say puh-recious! I love it. We had it custom made and they did an awesome job! Those pics to follow soon also!

No comments:

Post a Comment