Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Little Musician

I am really enjoying how much Aikman likes to sing and dance. He loves to hear music and move to it. The other night on TV some music was on and he climbed on the ottoman and started dancing. He was shaking his hips side to side but moving his hands like little crab claws above his head and turning his wrists. It was the funniest thing. Devin and I could not stop laughing. I really wonder if he sees something like that and is copying it or he just moves how he wants. He also loves to sing. I need to record some and have Tio upload it to You Tube and then we can post it here. He sounds so sweet singing too, especially slow songs because he sings high lol He also puts so much emphasis on certain words and his expressions make me laugh. He loves to sing:

The Alphabet
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
The Peanut Song Gigi taught him
A Go To Sleep song
Rock A Bye Baby
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

No comments:

Post a Comment