Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last Appointment And Then Pippa Is Here!

I had my last appointment yesterday! Dr. McCain said no more appointments since next week we will have our baby! Eight more days. Wow. Still blows my mind. All was well yesterday. She said I was measuring to be 41 weeks along and we just hit 38 weeks today lol It was also funny because normally as soon as she puts that Doppler thing on my stomach, you hear the heartbeat and when she did it yesterday, you heard this loud boom noise and she pulled back and said she just pushed me away! You could seriously see my stomach moving and Devin was in a chair about a few feet from me and he said it was just moving constantly near the bottom and rolling. Lol So Dr. McCain pushed a little harder and was moving it around and Pippa kept moving too. She said I think she is trying to avoid me and so when she was able to get her still long enough to hear it, she said it was 163 (last time it was 153). When we walked out I went to the check out part and said I won’t have any more appointments, do I need to do anything? And she said I know! Nope, you are good, congratulations Sarah! We walked out just smiling! I can’t wait to see my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment