Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pippa's Baby Shower

My shower was very nice and everyone had a great time. It was a very tough day for a lot of us without Gigi there, but I was so happy to see eight of her coworkers show up all together. Sears was probably lost without them for those few hours but they all came to celebrate anyway. Pippa got so many wonderful things. Sadly at the time we were naming her Olivia so there are O’s as decorations on certain things lol Our food was so good! We had two types of pasta salads, pastry wrapped asparagus, a fruit tray, cheese cut into the most precious shapes, caramelized onion bruschetta, meatballs and stuffed mushrooms. Our dessert table had brownies, Jerolyn’s famous thumbprint cookies, crème puffs and cupcakes. We played two different games, our classic package game and one where you had to guess how many gummy bears were in the giant bottle. Doris from Sears won the package game and Tia Net won the gummies. Thanks everyone!


Desserts!


Cotton Candy Favors

I love lanterns and poms so much. Made those myself!


Tia, Gramita, and me with Pippa in there too :)



Jerolyn, Deanna, me and Tia aka Jenny, my sis in law



Me with Tia Net (Gigi's sister)

Precious cheese!


Sears Crew!


Me, Pippa, Tia and Adrian! Lol


Adorable Melisa from my work

More Sears crew & Jerolyn


Tia Net with her ginormous bottle of gummies she won!!


Gigi and me when I was a toddler. Aren't we perfect?


No comments:

Post a Comment