Thursday, July 7, 2011

Silly Stories of My Sweet Monks

Monks has a My First Bible book and we read it the other night. He was so funny looking at all the pics and hearing the short stories. He named just about everything in that book. He called several of the guys in it Santa, I guess from the beard and was OBSESSED with Jesus’ shoes. Every page he would say wook momma, shoes and I said yep, he has on sandals so then they became sandals to him and he said it very well. He also said Jesus very well and would just smile at me when we turned the page. He named all the animals on the arc and when he got to the snake said eww, wook momma, its yucky. Guarantee he learned that from his dad. He loved that book. He roared when he saw Daniel with the lions and said aww baby when he saw Moses. I have a feeling we will be reading this often.

This morning I was putting on my lotion and asked Monks to hand me my shoes. He looked around and I said they are by the ottoman monks and then he saw them and as he bent over he said want one? I laughed and said I would prefer both but one works and he smiled and picked them both up. Craziness.

Over the weekend we watched Return of the Jedi and when Aikman saw the Ewoks he said awww and just smiled at the TV and Devin said those are Ewoks monkey and he said I walks! Anytime they showed them he yelled I walks and would point at the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment