Friday, July 1, 2011

Ready For The Weekend!

Our bathroom was finished on Wednesday and I did not feel like packing all our stuff up so we stayed that last night at Tio & Tia’s. Thursday night was our first night in the house! Monks had the first bath in the new bathroom. It is insane how much different it looks! I am in love. I will have pics come Tuesday! I have several pictures to update plus I will need to update about the 4th! It was kind of weird being at home, it took me a long time to get comfortable and fall asleep and then I would randomly wake up to go to the bathroom and then be up for about 30 minutes. My sweet boy slept all night and looked so sweet. I am not sure if he was happy to be in his bed and not a playpen or if he was just exhausted. He had not taken a nap that day at the sitter’s. He did love being able to play with certain toys in his room. He had a line of about 15 cars in the living room all on the carpet. It looked like a parade and he would move one up at a time and make the others follow. We are excited about this weekend, Devin is out of class Saturday and Monday so he will be with us the whole time! We will all be getting together to grill, “sim” and hopefully eat Cajun boil! Our menu is so undecided still as we all want everything! It’s the 4th! We gotta do it big! Hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy 4th Of July! Celebrate and wear your red white and blue! We got Monks the sweetest shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment