Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ladybugs=Fun and Fear

Tio and Tia came over one night to swim with us and it’s so funny because once we got in the pool he wanted nothing to do with me and everything to do with Tio. I don’t throw him or play rough with him in the water like guys do so Tia and I barely existed to him for a little while. He swam with Tio, rode on his back, was thrown in the air, jumped from the ladder and had a great time. There was a ladybug on Tia and Tio put it on his floatie and showed it to him. We knew since it was a bug that he would say eww and he did but he was interested. Well I can’t stand anything that crawls so even lady bugs creep me out. I held Aikman while Tio put it on his arm. He watched it in awe and once it got past his elbow he grabbed it and we thought smashed it but it was still alive. Tio showed him how to be easy and put it back on him. He was fine until it got to a certain point on him and then he kind of freaked. He would be like eww and swat at it and try to get it off. I guess because it tickled. The higher it got on him, the closer it got to me so I was ewwing the whole time and trying to hold him away from me. He was so funny because he liked it and wanted to see it but then wouldn’t and be scared of it. It entertained him forever and that was one tough lady bug because he smashed it several times. He was too cute to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment