Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pippa's Nursery

Yes, we still have some stuff to hang on the walls. We don't procrastinate at all! We are still waiting on our Kid's Village signs, that should be any day now and some pics and shelves. I love her bedding, I have not tied the bumper on yet. The bee picture above the closet is one Aikman colored at the sitters and I just love it so had it framed. That cross above her door is really special to me too, especially now. When I was in high school, I had a "rebellious" summer my junior year (stupid teenagers) and my mom made it and hung it above my bedroom door. She just painted it white and put some stickers on it and I have always loved it. I still need some pics for the frames on the little chest. This afternoon will be a busy one finishing it all! I am so glad we went with all the colors we did. I feel it is so happy and cheerful and Pippa-ish! Three more days and our baby girl will be here!



Sweet clothes! She already has a huge wardrobe, they go to the other side also!



Her bumper is also reversible and when we lower the crib mattress , you will see the yellow trim at the bottom of the skirt. I love it! That little thing you see on the crib edge with circles, I am told, is called "bunting" and you hang it. My friend Stephanni made it and the blanket on the arm of her chair. Too cute!

3 comments:

  1. i thought for sure aikman would have taken that blanket to his room & stole it from pippa! :) he is so cute!

    it was good seeing you yesterday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. room looks great! (although I think it needs some pics of Tio and Tia) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa is beautiful! Congrats a million times over!

    ReplyDelete