Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crazy Monkey Stories


Two sweet things my monkey said:

The other day he was eating a popsicle and it was one of those Dreyer’s fruit bars. He was sitting on the ottoman eating it and then he stopped and looked at Devin and at me and said “I feel like this has a lot of sugar in it!” We both laughed so hard. I guess he gets that from Devin since he is diabetic and will hear us talk about sugar. It was so sweet.

We were at Hastings Sunday and Aikman saw a display with Spiderman movies. He grabbed one and said “hell-ooooo, Spiderman!” I laughed and said yep, I see it. He then asked “I please get this momma?” I said no sweetheart, we have all those movies at home. We don’t need to buy them. He then put it back on the shelf and as he did he said, with a disappointed look on his face, “Damn.” I looked at Devin and said did he just say that and he said yep. I said we don’t talk like that monkey and he said “Oh, I sorry momma.” Really? Sigh. I know it’s not cute for him to cuss, but it just made me want to laugh because of the way he said it. Crazy boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment