Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pippa's Party-Prep Work


I have to break her party up into different posts as I have over 300 pics to narrow down. Hi, can you say impossible? I rented the recreation center from noon until 9. We headed up there about twenty minutes til noon to begin decorating! It took longer than expected and not everything was hung up that I wanted, but it still did look really nice. I am disappointed in some things, but I need to move on. All that matters is that she had fun right? The place ended up looking great (except for the two holes in the wall I NEVER saw until the pictures came in.) Okay, okay, no more negative talk because I know how annoying that is. Thanks to my family for coming through and helping! (Even when I was yelling at them or crying.) Lol. 


Pips is king of the...Adrian? Poor sweet man. 












This wagon ended up being a lifesaver! Kids just love it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment