Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swing Batter Batter Batter......


Move over Jose Canseco! This monkey is quite a batter! Devin’s sergeant bought Pippa this little t-ball set for her birthday. He said no girl is ever too early to learn to play ball! She is not too interested right now but Monks sure was! He loved it! He even wanted to watch me and Devin hit it a few times. We worked on getting the right stance for a while so when it was my turn I held the bat far back and he corrected me by saying “hold it by yous ear momma.” I then held it right and he said “yes, momma, that’s perfect!” Precious pup. He played forever in the living room saying “1, 2, 3, hit it!” and then he would swing. We went outside but I think the heat was too much for him. He only played about 25 minutes and wanted to go in for a drink and a snack. He was so sweet hitting the ball and Pips and I cheered from the sidelines. He was very proud of himself. Mommy and Daddy were very proud too. My baby boy is growing too fast! He amazes me each day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment