Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pippa's Party-The Party!

As I mentioned, there were over 300 pics I had to go through, so I really had to pick and choose. Too many cute ones and special memories! Happy Birthday Pippa! If only Grandpa and Gigi could see her, she was the cutest little birthday girl I have ever seen! All smiles, adorable in her dress and so sweet in her pearls from Tia. She made me want cry looking at her on our living room floor before we left for the party. My baby girl is the best! I was a little embarrassed, we ended up having to bring out two more tables for people to eat at! I felt bad they didn't have table cloths, but the guests did not seem to mind. So many people love my Pippa! 








Pete looks so much like my dad in his glasses. I always want to hug him when he wears them. :) Super cute pic! 

This was our adult game. The package game. Classic. You wrap up a prize in a small box and then tape it with duct tape or masking tape or packing tape. The object is to make it hard to get into. Then wrap with normal wrapping paper. Plus, you use three boxes or so, so they are getting through it and think they have won and then find another box! You pass around a bowl with two dice and if you roll doubles you get the chance to open it. (the box is in the middle of the group on the floor) Everyone had fun playing. Jerolyn ended up winning and the prize was a $25 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings. 


Pinata time! I did not have enough room to post all the pics but several kids had a try at breaking the giant cupcake!





Clapping from the sidelines! 
Monks "helped" her blow out her candle. Sweet big brother. 







No comments:

Post a Comment