Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pips


Y’all, Pippa will be 1 in 10 days. 10 days. 240 hours. 14,400 minutes. That is sooo soon. I am so sad. Where did this year go? I remember every detail of her birth and that day. She was pulled out right at noon. Cute huh? We have been busy with her party stuff. Finalizing everything and double checking to be sure I don’t have anything big left to do. The only major projects will be finished this weekend and that is a chest and some chalkboards. The cake is officially paid in full. We had paid the deposit months ago but still had the balance. Phil was so generous and paid it all off. Thanks so much Uncle Phil! When you taste her delicious cake, be sure and thank Phil for it. J

She has really grown up so much this past month it seems. I think she had a growth spurt as her appetite increased (yes, even more) and she outgrew her size 2 shoes. She will be walking soon, I just know it! She pulls up on everything and is really fast at it. She “cruises” the couch with only one hand holding on. I just adore her and could eat her up. How are you so perfect Pips?? I love you!   

At Tio and Tia's. They busted out the baby jail. 

How grown up does she look here? I love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment