Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hair Cut Time!

Before we went on our vacation, we HAD to get the kid’s hair cut, especially my poor Monks. It is sad when a 2 year old tells you often I need a haircut momma! I called to schedule one, but their stylist was out of town. Yes, my children have a stylist named Carolina that is awesome. She was on vacation and would not be back for a week. My son already looked like a werewolf and Pippa’s bangs were already sloppy so what was one more week of waiting going to do. We went in the Thursday before we left. Aikman is like a little pro when he goes in. He picks his movie (always Cars) and climbs in the little seat. He just watches the movie and she does her thing. We were telling her we were going on vacation and she asked him to where and he said to see Big Tia! Pippa went last. She does really well. The hardest thing is she likes to look around at us sometimes. She is so cute sitting in the little chair. Carolina braided her hair on top and put it up after she cut it. She did it so freaking fast lol I really need to learn to braid. Both my babies looked perfect! Monks got a sucker and I bought Pippa a flag hair bow.

Before:



After: 




How precious is that smock? It's tiny!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment