Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coming Soon! Promise!

I know I have a lot of updating to do, but I need pics off my camera! I will try and remember to get the cord to put them on the computer tonight from my house. We are still vacationing at the Silva household J and it has been so much fun. Our bathroom should be done Tuesday the 28th! Can’t wait. Our Tahoe should be fixed then too! We were finally able to get an opening to have it fixed from the hail damage Easter weekend and he will also do the bumper and headlight from Devin’s minor accident on May 16th (was not his fault by the way). I am just ready to have my car back and looking clean again! I need to update about my baby shower which was this past Saturday and so much fun. It was very sad without my mom there but I still enjoyed myself. Sunday for Father’s Day we went swimming at the state park and my monkey is like a little shark in the water. He loves it!! I will update those as soon as I can!! Hopefully tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment