Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Special Surprise!

This past weekend was so hot and I had had enough. We went to Wal-Mart to buy stuff for tacos and I was going to make dinner for everyone. After about 10 minutes there (we had gone to look at the bikes for Monks first) I was so sweaty and hot and miserable I wanted to cry. This 100+ weather and being 36 weeks pregnant does not mix. I just want to sit in a giant ice chest and relax. I told Devin (in a super whiny voice I am sure) that I did not want to shop or cook or do anything and wanted to leave. He, being the best guy that he is, said okay and we left. He then said he wanted to go to Academy and I said I am not getting down, I don’t want to move. My precious husband went and bought a 10 foot pool for us. It was on sale for $49.99. It is 30 inches deep which is perfect to sit in and have it come just past your chest. It is one of those round ones where you blow up the top ring and then fill. We went home and Monks sat in his swing while I sat in the shade and we watched Devin put it up. It was only half full by the time we were done playing in it and had to put Monks down for his nap. He was hilarious in it though splashing and “simming” and going under water. I swear he is not scared of anything! I get so nervous watching him but I can’t help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment