Monday, June 6, 2011

Ready? Sim!

Monks new favorite thing is to “swim” in the bathtub. He calls it sim. He takes all his toys out and lays on his stomach. He then looks at you and says ready? And you say ready and he says sim! And kicks his feet repeatedly and moves his arms back and forth sliding on the bottom of the tub. He will then stop, wipe his face off and do it all over again. Ready? Ready. Sim! He also likes to go under but is not sure how to do it completely. He will put his face under and then come up and wipe it or turn his head sideways and put half of his head under. He has swallowed some water a few times and gets up fast and comes to you at the edge and hugs you and I wipe his face and in a matter of seconds he is fine and lays back down in the water. I told Devin come next spring/summer or whenever they start them, I want him to take swimming lessons. I think it would be great for him and he already loves the water. I swear we have more fun with each bath time! I will have to get some pics of him doing it. He is just precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment