Thursday, June 16, 2011

Genius + Comedian = Monks

My Monks is a genius! I have heard him count to three before and it was so sweet. Yesterday evening we were sitting around the table and this was the conversation:
Me: One…
Monks: Two…
Me: Three…
Monks: Four…
Tio: Five…
Monks: Six…
Tio: Seven…
Monks: Eight!
I was in shock! How smart is he?? He is not even two yet! I was very impressed. I could have just eaten him up right then!

This also made us laugh:
Monks: Whas that?
Me: A drill, don’t touch please.
Monks: A drill?
Me: Yes a drill.
Monks: Okay. Bye bye drill (he waved at it and then he walked off to go down the hall)

We also went to Hobby Lobby last night to get the last of our shower items. Monks was sitting in the basket and he would lean over the side some and I said be careful, you are going to fall and he said I fall? I said you might and he would lean some and then yell Momma, I gon fall! And I would act like I was grabbing him and gasp and say not my monkey, don’t fall! And he would sit up straight and laugh and then say ready? And when I said yes he would do it again. He did it forever and would just laugh hysterically like he was so funny. He is so goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment