Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Night One

Our bathroom remodel is in progress! I will post pics soon! Since we only have one bathroom, we are not able to stay there so we are rooming with Tio & Tia! They are too kind.  Last night was our first night and it was fun! We had a great dinner for Tia’s semi birthday celebration and then Tio and Phil went to get dessert while we bathed Monks and got him ready for bed. I told him to get ready to take a bath and he ran down the hall as I was getting his pajamas out of his bag and I walked in the bathroom and that monkey had crawled in the tub himself and was sitting holding a cup with his clothes fully on. I said really, cuz we need to get undressed. He then stood up so I could take his clothes off. Crazy boy. He enjoyed playing and swimming in the tub and even tried to get out by himself. By then it was 8:15 so off to bed for the Monks! I was a little paranoid about him sleeping in his playpen because the last time he did he woke up a lot and would not stay in it. Tia and I worked on the pad though and wrapped it in a soft, thick blanket and I brought his blanket and dog for him. When I put him in it and handed him his blanket he said dog and I handed him the dog and then I felt bad because he said monkey and I said sorry monks, I did not bring your monkey and he said where go and I said he is at home. He was content though and took his dog and laid down. He slept all night! I heard him talking this morning once I was out of the shower so I went in the room to get him and he was sitting up and I said hi monkey, did you sleep good and he said where daddy and I told him he was on his way home from work and would be there any minute and then he rubbed his eyes and stood up and said where Austin? Lol He loves that crazy dog. We then went in the guest room so I could finish getting ready and he would randomly ask me where Austin was. Tia came in to show me her new shirt and when she did, he saw Austin run down the hallway and yelled Austin!!! He was so excited to see him. Devin then got home and finished getting Monks ready while I finished getting ready myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment