Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Filled Saturday With My Boys

Saturday was a fun, busy and hot day! Monks and I woke up at 7:50 and Devin was already long gone for class at 8. Tio was about to be off work though so we watched Mickey Mouse and Tio came home with doughnuts! Aikman ate a total of 2 plus a small bowl of cereal plus a full cup of milk. He was a hungry boy that morning! We played and hung out and then Devin called at 11:40 he was on his way for lunch and when he got there I asked what time he had to be back and he smiled and said we are done for the day! I was so excited! I went to get ready and Monks ready and Tio and Tia got ready and we all went to lunch at Cotton Patch. It was so good. We then went our separate ways to run errands. Devin, Monks and I had a lot to exchange at Target, as we got several duplicates from our registry. We were there quite a while but it was lots of fun. We got tons of clothes for Olivia with the store credit we were given. We spent $110 and only paid $30 out of pocket. Not bad huh? We then went to check on Apollo at home and check our mail and were going to head to Penney’s but once we left our house, Monks was sound asleep in the backseat of the truck so we headed back to Tio & Tia’s to lay him down. This was about 3 and he napped until 7. Devin and I both napped for about 2 hours also. We woke up refreshed and hungry! We went to Penney’s to do some clearance shopping and found so many super cute things for Olivia and Monks for $3.60! We had a full bag! It was so sweet because Monks was helping us look on the rack and Devin picked up this little romper with red and hot pink flowers on it and then Monks brought one and said here go and it was the same one! Lol My boy has great taste. Olivia will look adorable in it! After that, we ran to Old Navy and found two onesies for her. All their clearance was not her size and the things I found that I wanted so bad were $14.50 a piece and I cannot spend $30 on one outfit. If she was a little older I would, but not being a newborn. Devin did find some hats for Monks and I could kick myself for not getting them because he is so freaking handsome in them!!




After Old Navy we went to Burger King for a very late dinner. Monks got a Transformer in his kids meal and I really don’t know who liked it more, Devin or him. I was so proud of Aikman though, he ate all of his hamburger patty, half his bun, some fries and shared a strawberry cheesecake with me. He had a few fries on his paper and a small piece of meat and Devin went to throw it away and Monks said no, I want it peas. So we said you still eating and he said yes and I said well then eat please and finish and he said I finish and ate the rest. It was so funny. I love when he talks to us. He is so smart. We then left and headed to Tio & Tia’s to show them all our stuff we had bought. He played with Tio and was riding on his back and then he would wrestle and slap his stomach and he was just laughing and laughing. I told him to tickle Tio and he says tickle tickle as he does it but Tio said it was more like pinching than tickling. Okay, we will work on that. J I had no clue it was 10:30 so we said our good nights and Devin put him to bed. At least he had a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment