Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Am Stuck On Band-Aid Brand.......

Monks had a scab on his knee and apparently it fell off and it was meaty looking. I hated to have it just open so I have been cleaning it and putting ointment on with a band-aid. He is fine with it on (although at times it takes some reminding to not touch). The cutest part is when I clean it and the peroxide bubbles. He will be fine and then say oww, it hurts and so you have to blow on it and he laughs. He will ask you several times what’s that and you tell him his band-aid and he will repeat it or say oh. At night is when he struggles to leave it alone. If he wears shorts, you can bet it will be off in the morning. I asked him about one day and he acted shocked and gasped and said where go?? I said monkey you took it off! And he just smiled. I tried to trick him and put him in some cotton pants so he could not get to it and this morning I saw his pant leg up. I can’t win overnight lol Devin and I looked for the band-aid and could not find it. We asked monks where it was and he grabbed his dog and the band-aid was across the dog’s chest. We laughed so hard. Guess his dog had an owie.

No comments:

Post a Comment