Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preciousness

Sunday for dinner (yes I cooked Tio) I made sloppy joe’s, mac and cheese and we had chips and dip. Okay, so I sort of cooked. Anyway, Tio and Tia were at church while I made it and Devin was asleep on the couch. Monks was playing with his Buzz car and then I saw him by the hutch in the kitchen. He was playing with one of Olivia’s shower gifts and I said monks are you supposed to be touching that stuff and he said okay, sowwy and put it back. He is learning to say sorry which is very sweet. He has mastered the please and is about 85% there with his thank you. Occasionally he needs that reminder to say it. I am hoping to start on sir and ma’am right after he turns 2. He is just too precious! I really want to record everything he does and share it with everyone. He is so adorable, says silly things and makes the funniest faces. He loves to try and make you laugh by coming up to you and saying boo and if you act scared at all or fake jump he dies laughing. When he plays rough with the guys he has to make sure I am watching and he will say several times wook momma, wook! And when he has a question for you, he is so serious. If we see a bug somewhere, we will have to look at it for about 5 minutes. Is it yucky? Is yucky momma? Momma wook! A bug! Eww. Where go? Whas doin? Momma wook. And then he will step on it. He kills me!! How is one little guy so adorable? I may sound conceited but he is the best little guy in the world! I also love how when I get my phone out to take a pic or when he sees the camera he poses before you can even get ready and says cheese and smiles this big smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment