Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wild Man

We were watching Team Umizoomi yesterday and it had some frogs on it. I asked Aikman what the frog says and he said duh bit! duh bit! Close enough.

He also saw a chicken on TV and yelled "shicken!" My little mexicano.

While I made dinner last night he brought me a bottle of water. I told him thank you and set it on the counter. He then brought me another one and I said one is enough Monks and he said es for Daddy. I said okay but daddy is at class so lets put it back. He then continued taking them out and setting them on the counter. I said no monkey, put them back please. We don't need them all out and he would just say here go and give me more. I finally had to tell him a stern no and to put them back. He did as he was told but I felt bad. He grabbed his cars and kept playing at the table and as I finished our spaghetti he said whas this momma and I turned to see him shaking one of Devin's diet cokes. I said no, don't shake that and he put the can back in the box. I need to warn Devin! Oops! Hope he doesn't open it in uniform.... 

We did make Devin some peanut butter cookies last night since he did such a great job on his last test. That was a tough test too! I was confused just helping him study some of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment