Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fun Friday


Friday when I got off we ate lunch and then took the kids swimming. We swam for a good hour and a half. We were going to go look at a school, but they close early on Friday, plus tours are only done in morning and I didn’t know that until I called. We will go Tuesday the 29 when I am off for Pippa’s check up. After swimming, we went grocery shopping and by then the kids were starving. We went to Sonic and they got a corn dog and shared fries. There was nothing left from their meal. We then went to clean out our car and vacuum it. Pippa sat in the stroller and Monks was in heaven because they were working next to the car wash. There were dump trucks, bulldozers and other construction trucks I don’t know the name of. Lol. They both just sat and watched the whole time!  We then went to get Daddy’s new patrol car. He has a Tahoe now! He loves it. Our poor kids didn’t nap that day and as we followed Devin back to the house the kids and I were just talking and singing. About 30 seconds passed and I look back and both kids are out. Poor things. They love swimming so much though! My little sharks. 



Look at his sweet hands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment