Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pips is Halfway to Two!


My baby girl is 18 months today! Half way to 2! Goodness! She is so funny and completes our family. I can’t imagine my life without her. She is growing up so fast. I daydream at times what she will be like as a little girl and a teenager and then I have to stop myself. I am no where ready for that anytime soon so let me just enjoy her at this moment in her preciousness. She loves animals, dogs and cats especially. Luckily we don’t have cats lol watch out Belle next time we come to Kerrville! She loves her big brother and always wants to be with him. She could eat her weight in macaroni and cheese and bananas. She also loves blueberries and blackberries. She now says “down” for when she wants down and the sweetest thing is when you ask her something and she says “uh-huh” in this airy sweet little voice. She doesn’t use yes or no. She says uh-huh and uh-uh. She loves swinging and reading books. She laughs every time daddy wrestles with her or her uncles body slam her on the couch. She keeps her necklaces on and carries her little purse so I can see her being pretty girly. I look forward to Barbie days. She has the cutest walk ever. She swings her little butt and hips. It is like with every step her waist turns a little bit and she moves her arms. I melt every time I see it.  She loves bath time. She has sensitive skin so she doesn’t get to enjoy bubbles and bath paint as much as I would like her to, but she enjoys her plastic sharks and mini cups to pour with. She will wash her hair if you tell her to and moves her sweet little fingers through her hair. If you ask her what the shark says, she will get one and act like it is biting her in the tummy and says “thom, thom, thom” for chomp, chomp, chomp. She says it in this raspy voice. Adorable! She tries to bark like a dog but her dog bark is so light and soft. She has started putting her finger up to her lips and going “shhhhhh!” If you tell her “Hulk Smash!!” she will make tiny fists and bang them on the couch or whatever surface she is near. She is so delicate as she does it. When she blows a kiss, she has to make this clicking sound and that is her kiss as she keeps her hand on her mouth. Of course she still does pretty girl. She will still put her hand up for you to assist her when walking out the door. It’s not because she can’t do it, it is because she wants to be led out like royalty. Lol. I swear to you she does some things like a little diva! I don’t say that to speak being spoiled and rotten over her, she just has things she wants done her way and if you don’t do it, she will let you know she disapproves. I know where she gets it from, I’m just saying. Lol. When she does something like that Devin always says “you are your mother’s daughter!” She sure is. When mad, nothing you say or do will affect her. When she is normal, if you get onto her, she will immediately start crying. One day she put her head down and started making tears and frowning and we told her to stop and she looked up to see if we were looking at her and then when she saw us, she began the pout again. We ignored her and after a few seconds when she looked up and saw no one was paying attention, she just stopped and went back to what she was doing. She was like oh, they aren’t watching. She does it on purpose. Can you say “chiflada” lol She will walk to time out and sit there until we let her up and comes and kisses us. All joking aside, she is the most precious little girl ever and I know I mention her little attitude but she has the best personality. She “talks” constantly and is always pointing and asking about stuff. Majority of the time she makes no sense, but she is curious. We always answer her back. Thanks for a great 18 months Pips! I adore you in more ways than you will ever know! You’re our little sunshine!

I have to add this. Okay, I am sure it was just coincidence but still. It was so sweet. I have shown her pics of my mom and dad and she will say Gigi but of course I have never sat down with her and told her about them being in heaven. Obviously she is too young to understand. The other night I asked her to say Gigi and she said it. I said where is Gigi, hoping she would point to the ginormous picture in our dining room of my mom that she always looks at, but she pointed straight up! I honestly kind of gasped and asked her again in front of Devin. Each time we asked she pointed up. Maybe my girl knows more than I thought…...

I added a few of the pics of recent I absolutely adore! 






No comments:

Post a Comment