Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mini Survey


I found a little survey online to do with Monks. I am not sure he completely understood all the questions, as in I think he gave answers for things he likes, but some were really sweet. He makes me laugh so hard. After his first answer, I thought great lol but as we continued, it got better. His answers are written as he gave them. I will do it on Devin also.

1.       What is something mommy always says to you? go sit in time out
2.       What makes mommy happy? When you share with me
3.       What makes mommy sad? Nothing!
4.       How does mommy make you laugh? When you say ha ha ha ha
5.       How old is mommy? 4
6.       How tall is mommy? 2
7.       What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? Go swimming
8.       What does mommy do when you are not around? You go to work!
9.       What is mommy really good at? Yous treadmill!
10.   What is mommy not very good at? I don’t know
11.   What does mommy do for her job? DPS! You work!
12.   What is mommy’s favorite food? Chicken
13.   What makes you proud of mommy? You make me crafts.
14.   If mommy were a cartoon, who would she be? Captain America!
15.   What do you and mommy do together? Crafts, make stuff, make fruit on a stick
16.   How do you know mommy loves you? you make me hot chocolate with marshmallows
17.   Where is mommy’s favorite place to go? Swimming!

Sad he thinks I tell him to sit in time out the most but very generous of him to say I am good at my treadmill. He is wrong, but kind. Lol. I do always make him hot chocolate and I love that that is what he said. I do make it special for him because I love him and I love that cuddling time right before bed when he drinks it and we read a book or watch something on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment