Friday, January 11, 2013

Mrs. Morgan


I have been behind in posting this! We had to get a new sitter and she started beginning of January. She comes to our house which is awesome because I don’t have to wake the kids up early. They can sleep in. I used to have to get them up at about 7 and now they sleep until 8:30 or 9! The kids have adjusted really well and seem to really like being with her. Her name is Morgan so when I refer to Mrs. Morgan, you know who I am talking about now. She is a graduate of one of the local universities and taking online classes so this works perfect with her schedule. She took them to Chick-fil-A today to play and have lunch. I love that she follows our rules and makes the kids use their manners. I told Pippa in the bath the other night “no ma’am” and Monks said “you sound just like Mrs. Morgan! Hers always says ma’am.” We got her some car seats for the kids to keep in her car so now she can take them places! I also told her she could have play dates with Tia and Adrian and she liked that a lot. We’re off to a good start! 



My babies look so old and grown up! She said they had the best time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment