Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Silly Stories


The other day I was in the bathroom and Pippa came in. I was talking to her and I was trying to clean it so I told her to go play in the living room. She was just laughing and standing there and I used my hand to shoo her away. She then smiled and waved at me. Lol. I said I am not waving Pips, I am telling you to leave. She just turned and walked off. Goofy thing.

We were watching Transformers on TV last night and a commercial came on for that product called Neat Desk. It is that thing you use to scan all your documents and it stores them on something and then you can search for it by name. They scan documents, receipts, recipes-anything on paper. Anytime Monks sees something on a commercial he says “oooh, you should buy me that!” Devin was on one couch and Monks was in my lap on the other couch. The commercial came on and he said “oooh, I should buy y’all that!” I laughed and said oh yeah and he said “yep, it’s for papers momma. You could use it.” Lol. I love that kid.  


No comments:

Post a Comment