Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fun For All

Yesterday, Devin had to work a special assignment, so he worked 2-10. I got off work, relieved Morgan and got dinner ready. I had put a roast with carrots and potatoes in the crock pot and man oh man did it smell nice! After the three of us had dinner, we made some rice krispy treats! I had some cereal and marshmallows I wanted to use up before they went bad. The kids were a big help and Monks used his muscles to stir it all up. While those set, I decided we needed to play outside! I got a huge plastic bin and we took out some cups and bowls and the kids' new strainers (awesome for water play). We added some dish soap to make bubbles and they had fun just pouring water into things and filling up cups and bowls. It escalated though. Lol. Next thing I knew, the kids were sitting in the tub and then laying in it. Fine with me, it was hot out! Apollo even got in on the action and splashed around in the water and even drank it! I discouraged him from that since it had bubbles and since Pippa was copying him. Eww is right! He then let the kids dump cup after cup of water on him and they would laugh hysterically when he would shake. I refilled the tub with no soap and let them play again. We were out there a good hour. They had fun and I enjoyed it just as much! 

Starting out...
She threw water in her own face lol
then sitting in it....
Cooling off the pup!
Sunbathing? 
She was smashing her face against the edge ha ha

Pup getting down with it


Plumber Pippa
Dessert after! 


No comments:

Post a Comment