Monday, June 3, 2013

Game Day

Saturday was game day! Our first one! We were so excited. We were up by 6:50 and double checking all our lists. We had it all ready by the door to go! I had the hardest time finding Pips a green shirt, so she just wore her St. Patrick’s day shirt for that game. We shopped everywhere Friday night so I will keep looking. Monks looked absolutely adorable in his uniform. I admit I teared up a few times. Lol. We got to the field a little after 8 and started setting up. We were kind of nervous but mostly excited. We had two not show up so we played with 9. It went really well. They all have silly little things they do and kept us entertained, that’s for sure! My sweet monkey batted the second time and took off to run but ran to the pitcher’s mound instead of 1st lol They all were proud of themselves and you can tell they had fun. We had several fans cheering for our kiddos! Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and siblings! Seemed like everyone had their grandparents out there and that made it a little hard, but we had Pete and Phil and Jennifer and Kierstyn there so that made me very happy. I was so grateful they came. We look forward to next Saturday and to practice this Thursday so we know what we need to work on ha ha, such as which base is which. Sweet babies. Too much cuteness on one field!


My monkey wore his jersey and hat ALL day Saturday and Devin had to take his hat off of him at naptime. When he woke up and walked into the living room afterwards, he had put his hat back on. Crazy thing. I sure love that boy! I couldn’t stop kissing him all day. I’m lucky that he doesn’t mind and enjoys kissing me back. My little boy is growing up and is playing sports. Sigh. 

Too cute! 
Back view. Not sure why he stood like I was going to search him. 
Sweetest pic ever. 

Practicing their "crocodiles"
Listening to coach
Game time!

Saying the YMCA pledge. 
Ready to go out on that field!
Look at that face!
This was in the evening, about 6:45 or so. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment