Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sunday Funday

Sunday morning we met everyone at Grandy's for breakfast. After a big breakfast and saying our goodbyes, we headed home to get our grocery list for Sam's. We did some shopping and then I had to run by Wal-Mart and Devin was so tired so he went to bed while I took the kids. We exchanged a shirt and hit up the toys to just look! It was crazy hot outside and barely 11:30 so we saw this swimming pool for $17 and I jumped on that! We stopped by Sonic on the way home to get a corn dog and drinks for the kids. I got a ginormous cherry limeade. They ate and then went to bed. I put some stuff away and then sat on the couch myself to rest. Kirk and Jennifer were coming over around 3 and so I had a good two hours. I slept for about one and then Devin woke up to start the grill. They were releasing some of those bug bombs since they are kind of out in the country and Jennifer saw a spider and freaked and told Kirk he needed to bomb the whole house. Lol. I am not even making fun of her, I would have done the same thing. They needed somewhere to go for about 3 hours and asked if they could bring steaks and sausage and come over. Um, yeah! We made the sides and the kids swam in their new pool while Devin grilled. We ate and they left about 6:20. We cleaned up and then just relaxed. We look forward to next weekend where we have nothing but Aikman's game. 

My little model outside of Grandy's. 
Monks took this of me lol
My steak! 
Splash time!


No comments:

Post a Comment