Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Random Stories

The other day Aikman and I were reading his Star Wars counting book and we came to the page with Jabba the Hut. Aikman said look! Jabba! I said yep, that's him. He then looked at me and said, "he kind of looks like cookie dough." Very observant. Lol. 


We went to get a 50 cent cone from Burger King Saturday after dinner. We then went and drove around for a little while. I kept turning the radio down while we talked and Aikman would ask me to turn it back up because it was "his song" on the radio. I swear that kid loves music so much. I continued to talk and Aikman would say the most random things. He told us once he wished he could see a bumble bee. He then asked when an ambulance drove by, "Momma, if I died, would you miss me alot?" I really got teary eyed and told him not to talk like that. I couldn't even answer him for a minute. Sweet thing, why would he ask that? Devin asked him too why he asked that and he said he didn't know. I continued talking about random things and Monks then told me, "Momma, can you please stop talking so I can hear my song, sorry, but you are annoying me." Wow. Excuse me. Lol. At least he used his manners? How do you not still adore him? Devin laughed so hard and said yep, monkey, that happens when Mommy talks alot. At least I can count on my Pips. She will talk for hours with me. Ha ha. Goofy boy. 

Devin said Aikman handed Pippa something the other day and she told him thank you. Aikman just continued playing so Pips said thank you a little louder this time. Obviously he wasn't paying attention to her and Devin said she leaned in his face and yelled "thank you!!" Aikman kind of looked surprised and said you're welcome and Devin said she leaned back and just smiled and kept playing like, yep, got what I deserved. I used my manners, you use yours. Lol. You go girl. 

They both love playing with the play kitchen and serving us up random things. They get so creative at times. The other day when I came home, I was served a cup of "coffee" with corn, asparagus and mushrooms. I was told it was so "mad good" so I had to try it. Lol. I was also given dessert and then brought a little bowl that had "tilapia" in it and was told to put tilapia on everything, including in my drink. What a combination! 

We watch Diners Drive Ins and Dives so often that Aikman knows the opening and closing phrases and repeats them with Guy. Last night we watched some seafood place and they were eating craw fish. Aikman said the baby crabs were so precious and Devin was explaining to him what they were and how you eat them. Monks then turned to me and said "Momma, you have to get us some of those so we can suck their heads! I want to try one!" Looks like we need to get him one from HEB. 

We went to HEB last night and my little Ms. Congeniality was waving at everyone we passed, telling them hi and then would tell them bye when we walked off. Everyone was going on and on about how sweet she was and how pretty she was. That's my girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment