Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kerrville Day 3

Friday morning we woke up and had breakfast and then walked along the river with the kids. Monks had been dying to swim in the river so this was his chance. Devin took him in and Tio took in Adrian. Adrian wasn’t that into it so he sat on the side with me. I put my feet in, but that is it. I am an ocean girl, NOT a river/lake girl. Tio took Monks and Devin took Pippa out into the water. I wish I had video. They both slipped about 4 times each! I was proud of them, because each time they slipped, you heard “oh shit” and then saw a kid being raised out of the water. They kept my babies up! I was laughing so hard and luckily they weren’t hurt. Tio did break his flip flop though. We owe him a pair for keeping Monks safe. They went over halfway across the river and then headed back to shore. So much fun. We then went to meet Pete and Phil and Tia at the pool for some swim time before check out. We were the only ones in the pool. I have to brag on my monkey. He is such an awesome swimmer! He wears his little vest but jumps in himself and holds his breath and can even swim underwater for a good while. Such a little fish! We then went to Tia Nette’s to say our goodbyes. We debated eating those yummy leftovers, but then we also wanted Fuddruckers! You CAN’T pass that up. We decided on a burger so went to eat and then headed home. Monks rode with Tia and Tio the whole time and absolutely loved it! They have DVD players in their car and stop often for snacks and drinks. Can’t beat that! He was in heaven. We got home about 5:45 and ordered pizza and hung out and got ready for the game the next day! 




Monks is waving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment