Monday, June 3, 2013

Summertime

We got in Aikman's uniforms last week! I was so excited. He is actually number 11, Devin just took this pic of the first one he opened. I could not wait to see him in it! Devin went and got paper sacks and we bagged up all the jerseys and hats and I labeled them. We handed them out at practice the next day. The kids were crazy excited to get theirs!




About to bag them up! 

After practice and dinner, we let the kids play outside in the water from the ice chest. They had a blast! That water was freezing but I guess since they were running around and sweaty, it felt nice! They took turns sitting in it and splashing. Who knew an ice chest was so much fun? We eventually took their clothes off and they played in their underwear and diaper. They sure enjoyed themselves! 





This was my baby girl later that night when Devin and I went to get in bed. So sweet. She sure loves her little pillow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment