Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Update

We started our Saturday morning with Monkey’s game! They did really well and continue to improve each week. Mike and Jenny and Adrian got to see him for the first time, as did Jerolyn. It was a lot of fun having everyone out there to cheer us on!

Monks playing short stop

We headed home, got changed and went to the park to play for a little while. We then had lunch at JoJo’s BBQ out in Potosi. Devin had been there with the guy from his shift and really liked it. It was very good and we were stuffed. It was then home for naps! I had to go to the grocery store so while everyone slept, I stocked up on yummy food! We decided to go out to the State Park around 5 to swim! I love their pools and so do the kids. Pips, Adrian, Tia and I tried to stay in the kiddy pool, but Adrian wanted to swim like a big boy! We went to the big pool for a little while. We stayed until they closed at 7 and headed home for dinner! We had a late lunch, so the timing was perfect! We made steak and chicken fajitas and had rice and beans.

Monks had my phone and took these random pics. He had pics of strangers in line! Lol. I had no idea he was taking them! 


I took this of them out front, while Jenny finished her ribs. Apparently no one wanted to look at me. Lol. 
Worn out!
Sunday was kind of a lazy day as Devin caught up on his sleep and poor Tia didn’t feel too well so she slept as well. We were glad we had had our fun day for Father’s Day the day before! We did still open cards and I made a yummy breakfast. Pete even came over and we had a card for him. Technically his first Father’s Day!

Monks put EVERY SINGLE TOY he owned in the playpen for Adrian when he woke up. Said he wanted him to be able to play. Not sure how he could feel his feet lol but he was just laughing and having fun! 
Crazy cousins!
Tio and Tia ended up staying until Monday afternoon when the kids went down for nap since Ms. Morgan had called in. It was a huge help since I had just taken three days the previous week off. They left in time for Adrian to sleep the whole way too! We really had a wonderful time and I love when they come to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment