Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shower Time

We went to Nicole's shower for sweet Lucas in the afternoon. Tia wasn't able to come down, but Tia Nette, Jennifer and I went and had a great time. She looked great and got so many nice things for Lucas. He is already loved so much and we have yet to see his sweet face! She really likes owls and wanted to incorporate them into his nursery. I like that since my mom loved owls as well. I did miss Gigi and I know she would have been insane with her fourth grand baby. Huge thanks to Tia Nette for making the trip down to celebrate Lucas as well. Oh, and I won both the games thank you very much! 

Diaper cake
Me and Nicole (and Lucas!)
Nicole with Tia Nette
Side view!

Favors! The kids loved these
Yummy food! 

All for Nicole and Lucas
From Monks and Pips
From Devin and me. You can't go wrong with chevron sheets. 
Cupcake!
Cake and cupcakes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment