Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend

So this past week was crazy! Between preparing all week for the garage sale, Devin having to go to the emergency room Friday night and recovering all weekend, the sale Saturday, a very sleepy monkey Saturday afternoon, I was exhausted, physically and emotionally. Devin is fine, just had bronchitis that was really bad and then it turned worse and he had to go to the ER for sprained ribs and get shots and meds to basically knock him out all weekend. Our sale went great, we had sooo much stuff and I was pleased. I was very torn between selling some items, it’s only been two months and it was hard to see strangers going through Gigi’s things, but overall I felt I did good. Plus, Monks was adorable and I was worried about Devin still so my mind was all over the place at times. Thanks to Tio, Tia, Pete, Phil, Big Tio and Tia Nett for all the hard work that was put in to make it a success! Nothing is ever possible without all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment